Simple Socket Saga

len-morgan at crcom.net len-morgan at crcom.net
Fri Jul 31 12:42:42 EDT 2009

It's a typo on my part.  The message name is the same in both places in my
"real" code.

If the names are corrected, shouldn't I get the text "Connect to
xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx" (the IP that's trying to talk to me) in my field?  I just
don't see anything wrong.  Other than the fact that it doesn't work. :-(

I tried to put a breakpoint in the first line of "connected" but that
never gets tripped either.

len