Revlet default folder

Kevin Stallibrass kevin at stallibrass.com
Thu Jul 30 17:31:32 EDT 2009

Thanks a million Martin this was more info than I expected and most welcome.
I normally create a separate folder for such files but the point is that the
default folder in runrev studio is always the same folder that contains the
app (unless you change it) With rev media 4, building for the web, the
default appears to be the desktop of the machine that downloads & displays
the revlet within a web browser

Also in answer to Ricks' question, sorry but I'm not using an OSX Server,
this is just a standard web service (running on Unix) the revlets are viewed
on a web browser using the rev-web plug in

Regards
Kevin Stallibrass