Drag files and upload it

Josep jmyepes at mac.com
Wed Jul 29 03:48:44 EDT 2009

Hi again,

How to store in tmp file the draged data? I read in the forums that the best
is to store into temp file and then upload. But I can't save it... After
more test these are the lines that work for me.

put url ("binfile:" & the dragdata) into URL ("binfile:" & tFileName) --
Save to local folder

put url ("binfile:" & the dragdata) into tFileName -- Load to local var to
upload it

Why this don't accept dragged data from websites?

If I drag any file like .webloc or textclips the files are wrong generated.
How I must save it?

Salut,
Josep