[ANN] Watch a video about a whole new approach to script editing

Jerry Daniels jerry.daniels at me.com
Tue Jul 28 16:49:15 EDT 2009

Stephen,

Regarding the chalkboard or "inverse" motif in tRev: you were not the
only one who wanted or needed it.

There are people out there who have damaged eyes and can't look at a
bright screen the hours that scripting demands.

There are others, like myself, who really appreciate the change of
pace provided by being able to change the color scheme on tRev.

I get another hour of scripting a day because of chalkboard, but I
don't use it continuously--only when my eyes start getting tired.

Best,

Jerry Daniels
Watch tRev - The Movie
http://reveditor.com/trev-the-movie