Uploading a reblet to the web via Freeway Pro

Stgoldberg at aol.com Stgoldberg at aol.com
Tue Jul 28 11:44:33 EDT 2009

I've successfully gotten a   stack to show up in Safari in test mode with
webmedia.   Navigation between cards is quick, but any script with RevGoURL
does not work.   In addition, on attempting to upload the stack to my website
using Freeway Pro (the development tool I used to create the website), the
stack does not show up; instead, I get a request to use the plugin, which I
cannot find.   Any suggestions?   Great potential for the web program, but
still some unanswered questions.   Thanks.
Stephen Goldberg
www.medmaster.net