[ANN] New Course: Professional Application Development With Revolution

Trevor DeVore lists at mangomultimedia.com
Tue Jul 28 11:07:02 EDT 2009

Hi everyone,

A little announcement on some new training my company, Blue Mango
Learning Systems, is offering.

ANNOUNCEMENT

Revolution is an incredible cross-platform development tool for
quickly creating programs that run on Mac, Windows and Linux. But
creating a professional, polished application that is ready for
release still requires a great deal of know-how and expertise.

Blue Mango Learning Systems, author of the free and open-source GLX
Application Framework, is pleased to announce a new online course
targeted at application developers: Professional Application
Development With Revolution.

COURSE OVERVIEW

This course uses the GLX Application Framework as a foundation for
teaching developers how to create great applications with Revolution.
The GLX Application Framework provides the underlying infrastructure
you need for creating professional-grade applications on Mac and
Windows. This allows you to focus on making your application unique
and valuable instead of wasting time setting up mundane features such
as undo support. Using the framework saves you time and makes you more
productive. This is the same framework that we use in our application
ScreenSteps.

This course will cover how to:
	• Organize your application within the GLX Application Framework
	• Utilize framework features, such as the preferences API, to remove
unneeded headache from the development process
	• Deal with cross-platform issues
	• Establish a repeatable process for updating and distributing your
application

The course will be presented by Trevor DeVore of Blue Mango Learning
Systems. Trevor is the programmer behind ScreenSteps.

This course will be delivered via webinar and includes a 100% money
back guarantee.

More details such as dates and prices are available at our website:

<http://www.bluemangolearning.com/revolution/2009/07/new-course-professional-application-development-with-revolution/

Early bird pricing is available until this Thursday.

Regards,

--
Trevor DeVore
Blue Mango Learning Systems