[ANN] Watch a video about a whole new approach to script editing

Robert M. rman at free.fr
Tue Jul 28 09:31:46 EDT 2009

Hi, what is not clear to me is how trev relates to GLX2 editor
-- what is common in the 2 prgrams, (I guess automatic completion)
-- what are function in GLX that have not been carried into Trex? (I guess
the debugger part)
-- what's added in tRev that is not in GLX? (I guess the visual inspector)

what is the cope of use of both a the tools?
thanks,
Robert (user of GLX2)