[ANN] Watch a video about a whole new approach to script editing

Jerry Daniels jerry.daniels at me.com
Mon Jul 27 22:32:05 EDT 2009

Stephen,

Breakpoints already resolve to tRev. Proof of concept DONE. Yes, it
will work.

Even without a debugger, I can work faster in tRev. But it is a
choice, of course.

Enjoy the video...it's a hoot.

When you're ready to buy tRev click here:

    http://runrev.com/products/related-software/trev-editor/

Say HI to San Francisco for me!

Jerry
http://reveditor.com