Load Screen

Terry Judd tsj at unimelb.edu.au
Sun Jul 26 20:26:40 EDT 2009

Perhaps one way around this would be to pre-warn users that that will have
to deal with a security dialog. It adds another layer of complexity to the
page design but at least you have some control over what the user will see
and influence how they will react once the dialog actually appears.

Terry...