Load Screen

Sarah Reichelt sarah.reichelt at gmail.com
Sun Jul 26 20:06:21 EDT 2009

On Sun, Jul 26, 2009 at 11:02 PM, Edward D Lavieri Jr<edljr at mac.com> wrote:
> Does anyone know if, after 4.0 is released, we will be able to customize the
> plug-in's splash/install screen? My assumption is that this will not be
> permitted, but it would be nice to confirm.

I very much doubt that the installer would be customizable since that
will be provided by RunRev.

I think the splash screen will be customizable, but this may only be
for revEnterprise and not for revMedia.
In the standalone settings for building for web, there is an option
for custom load icon.
And I haven't tested this, but I am assuming it alters the revlet

Cheers,
Sarah