[runrev DOC] how does "parent scripting" or "behaviours" work?

Robert M. rman at free.fr
Sun Jul 26 01:31:23 EDT 2009

Thanks for the hint.. I did find engine change log for V.3.5, but behaviour
info is vague there and "ParentScriptNotes.txt" where details should have
been is missing out!

Had similar problem with version 4.00 for which splash21 saw the engine
change log, and it was not there either on my disk!

But then.. there is nowhere on runrev site to download those files in case
we need them!!

SO by the way I would be interested in getting my hand on version 4 engine
change log !
Robert