rev debugger

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Sat Jul 25 09:26:28 EDT 2009

Hi Martin,

You're right. My guess is that many people have give up on this and
other people don't want to write negative about Revolution or are
simply too shy to do so. That's why you hardly see any complaints on
this list.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com

Submit your software products to http://www.quickestpublisher.com and
get found!

If you sent me an e-mail before 8th July and haven't got a reply yet,
please send me a reminder.