See us on MacWorld and Macnn

Curry Kenworthy curry at pair.com
Fri Jul 24 03:12:44 EDT 2009

> The second article kept referring to the product as "Revolution" -
> a very bad thing. Let me be my usual blunt self: this product can
> not be taken seriously with the name "Revolution"!

I have to say that I've always liked the name "Revolution." It's unique. I
always verbally and mentally call the product "Revolution." I search the
web for "runrev" because that's the easiest way that returns relevant
results, and also use "RunRev" as an abbreviation for the company in
writing. I abbreviate the product as "Rev" when writing it down
repeatedly, such as in an e-mail.

For me, these are simply different variations adapted for different uses;
searching for "runrev" or writing about "Rev" doesn't mean I don't like
"Revolution." So I don't see anything wrong with using either "Revolution"
or "RunRev." Then again, I'm not swayed much by social trends. I just like
what I like. If using one term over another increases revenue then so be
it.

Anyway, congrats Heather and Rev team on the press coverage!

Curry