[weblet] How can a webLet communicate with the hosting html page?

splash21 rev at splash21.com
Fri Jul 24 02:55:45 EDT 2009

I'll try to get some time today to update my download page, but here are
the relevant snippets...
( COOKIES[SESVAR] is just my session variable )

In the revlet HTML (view page source to see the whole block);

<object ......
<param name="session" value="<?rev put COOKIES[SESVAR] ?>"/>
<embed type="application/x-revolution"
                src="revletTest.revlet"
                width=800 height=200
                stack="test"
                requestedName=""
                instanceID=""
                session="<?rev put COOKIES[SESVAR] ?>"
 ></embed>

In the revlet;
on openStack
    put the revletParams["session"] of this stack into sSession

HTH  :)