Future Trends For Media Delivery - Where will RunRev Be?

James Hurley jhurley0305 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jul 23 21:40:46 EDT 2009

> ------------------------------
>
> Message: 7
> Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2009 09:08:57 -0700
> From: Richard Gaskin <ambassador at fourthworld.com>
> Subject: Re: Future Trends For Media Delivery - Where will RunRev Be?
> To: How to use Revolution <use-revolution at lists.runrev.com>

> Sivakatirswami wrote:
>
>> A bit OT here, but I like to query the group on future trends from
>> time
>> to time just to sound the waters, ""blue sky" "what do you think
>> about
>> it" ...
>
>> The general sense is (and it is already happening) that users want to
>> download a digital "product" and read it off line.
>
> In the short term offline modes for applications will remain
> important,
> since the 'net is approaching ubiquity but still some years from
> actually being so.

(SNIP)

Thank you Richard. That was very informative--and entertaining.
Fortunately, for 30 years I only had to deploy to one target,
students, and always with chalk on a blackboard.
I can see now that had I been more adept with RunRev I might have done
a lot with graphic presentations.
In that connection I would like to have  RunRev do a webinar on how to
construct a streaming webinar.

Jim Hurley