Future Trends For Media Delivery - Where will RunRev Be?

Jim Sims sims at ezpzapps.com
Thu Jul 23 02:07:04 EDT 2009

On Jul 23, 2009, at 7:47 AM, Sivakatirswami wrote:

> A bit OT here, but I like to query the group on future trends from
> time to time just to sound the waters, ""blue sky" "what do you
> think about it" ...

Maybe one of the first things to think about, when pondering the
future,  is what are the generational differences between old folks
like me who have actually held a real dead tree newspaper in my hands
vs those who use only their thumbs to SMS.

Can or do people who grew up digital devices actually read more than
140 characters without having a convulsion?

Is there a difference between people who once experienced the piped
flow of information from Walter Cronkite's microphone vs those who
have only known swimming in a sea of informational sources?

What is your definition of 'future'? Six months or fifty years?

sims