RevMedia 4.0 alpha released

George C Brackett gbrackett at luceatlux.com
Wed Jul 22 19:19:14 EDT 2009

Your Scorecues app is great!  Plus so is the music!  Why the delay, do
you think -- downloading from the server?  Would it be possible to add
at least a beachball to let the user know sound is coming?  I also
searched all over for a way to stop playback before going hunting for
another selection. But what a niggler I am.  Very nice, and a big
boost for your brother to be able to send prospective clients to the
web for a search.

George