and they're off...

Colin Holgate coiin at rcn.com
Wed Jul 22 17:13:58 EDT 2009

I've put a stack online:

http://xfiles.funnygarbage.com/~colinholgate/rev/testtrack.html

I didn't have to change anything in the stack, but there are a couple
of things that seem slightly incorrect:

The files get built into a new folder. I would rather the html and
revlet just get built into the folder I selected.

The name used is set in Web Application Settings, and I think it
defaults to the master stack name. I was expecting it to use the
stack's name.

You can't point straight to a revlet, it has to have html. That may be
a mime/type kinda thing. Is there info on how to change your server so
that the revlet can be used directly?