[revLets] are revlet well protected ?

Robert M. rman at free.fr
Wed Jul 22 16:33:28 EDT 2009

Question is : suppose I pay a little something to use a revlet on a
restricted access page. Can I (shrude as I am!) get my hand on it somewhere,
so that I do not have to register or give one more cent to the greedy
developper!!!????

e.i : how and where is the revlet stored during a session?

my test so far indicates I can't EASILY find it !!
1) I downloaded http://ludovic.thebault.free.fr/test/test.html, found out
the name of the revlet in the HTML view : "pendu.revlet" , looked for the
file, could not find it!!

2) I saved the page in webarchive (safari), closed my internet connection,
opened... it did start!! aie.. I cleard the cache, restarted.. and that
time, the pendu wes totaly dead..

If anybody has any other clue, experience, confirmation or infirmation or
just information, please.. do post! thanks.

Well also, THOUSAND THANKS to the development team and let's all give the
world wonderful apps that will make us HAPPIER and HAPPIER!