[ANN] Sona Vocabulary Assistant 1.0

George C Brackett gbrackett at luceatlux.com
Wed Jul 22 14:15:47 EDT 2009

Very handsome and capable, Curt!  I'll make the teachers at Codman
Academy aware of it.  Do you offer site licensing for educational use?

George

On Jul 22, 2009, at 12:56 PM, Curt Ford wrote:

I'm pleased to announce the release of Sona Vocabulary Assistant, an
internet-aware, media-friendly product for language students. There
are lots of vocabulary apps out there but none with the features I
wanted, so I made one myself.  : )

Many thanks to Richard Gaskin, Ken Ray, and everyone who contributes
to this list.. and of course everyone at  runrev.com for making this
terrific tool.

http://www.sonasoftware.com/vocab

best

Curt

Dr. Curtis Ford
Founder, Sona Software
Senior Instructor of Russian, University of South Carolina

subscription preferences: