[ANN] Sona Vocabulary Assistant 1.0

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Wed Jul 22 13:11:39 EDT 2009

Hi Curt,

Thanks for the announcement. Being involved in several projects
related to computer assisted language learning systems, your product
might be very interesting. I'll check it out.

Meanwhile, you might want to create an account at <http://
www.quickestpublisher.com> and submit your product. This will make
SVA quickly visible to search engines and of course frequent visitors
of QP will see your new software right-away.

Best regards,

Mark

--

Economy-x-Talk
Consultancy and Software Engineering

Download at http://www.salery.biz

Op 22-jul-2009, om 18:56 heeft Curt Ford het volgende geschreven: