EditTextField in Datagrid

Trevor DeVore lists at mangomultimedia.com
Mon Jul 20 18:08:50 EDT 2009

On Jul 20, 2009, at 3:24 PM, Josep wrote:

> You are great! the script run like a charm. Many thanks Trevor.
>
> So sending "DeleteFieldEditorAndOpenNext" and "DeleteFieldEditor"
> and append
> others messages I can control all from the editing point. It's
> fantastic.
>
> Are documented these messages?

The fact that the field editor behavior is stored in the "Field
Editor" button is documented in the API section of the docs. I haven't
documented the messages yet as they are only used by the field editor
behavior script and you are the first person I know of that has tried
to customize the field editor behavior.

> Thanks again, I'm blocked for hours following the flow between open,
> close
> and edit ... :)

You're welcome.

Regards,