Embedding Fonts . . . again . . .

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Sun Jul 19 16:42:40 EDT 2009

Hi Richmond,

It is part of Revolution as in "included with" and it has always been
an external. Although I agree that the documentation is slightly
confusing, I believe the usage of the font external should be clear to
a veteran like you.

When documentation changes with a new release of Revolution, I'd
consider the old documentation to have become obsolete.

There have been a few peculiarities, particularly with older versions
of the external. What problem are you trying to solve?

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com

Submit your software products to http://www.quickestpublisher.com and
get found!

If you sent me an e-mail before 8th July and haven't got a reply yet,
please send me a reminder.