Embedding Fonts . . . again . . .

Richmond Mathewson richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Sun Jul 19 16:23:15 EDT 2009

Sarah Reichelt suggested that I:

Have a look at the revFontLoad & revFontUnload commands.
They used to be part of the altFont external, but are now part of
Revolution itself.

[  http://lists.runrev.com/pipermail/use-revolution/2008-April/109670.html ]

and, a year and a half later, here I am.

So, looing up 'revFontLoad' in the documentaion (2.9) I read:

"Loads a font using the font external library."

which makes me feel 'a bit queer', as I usually do whenever I
see the word 'external'.

So, has this been changed from an external to an 'internal' post 2.9,
or, just for a change  :)  is the 2.9 documentation either outdated or
wrong?