Releasable Revolution: Creating release quality applications with Revolution

Trevor DeVore lists at mangomultimedia.com
Thu Jul 16 15:22:53 EDT 2009

Hi everyone,

I wanted to let you know about a new resource for Revolution
developers called "Releasing Revolution". It is a website focused on
providing information to help developers create release quality
applications using Revolution. Currently you will find:

* Some articles about Revolution.
* Revolution tools created by my company Blue Mango Learning System.
These include the GLX Application Framework, EQT, libDatabase, the
BBEdit Language Module and a new plugin called Script Format Helper.
* Browsing and searching of Data Grid, GLX Application Framework and
Plugin documentation as well as various Tutorials my company has
posted. Basically all docs my company has created that is hosted by
our ScreenSteps Live service.

The url for the site is:

<http://www.bluemangolearning.com/revolution/>

The latest article discusses the forthcoming release of version 1.1 of
the GLX Application Framework.

<http://www.bluemangolearning.com/revolution/2009/07/glx-application-framework-1-1-coming-your-way/

If you want to be notified by email when new articles are posted then
sign up for the enews & updates at the site.

Regards,

--
Trevor DeVore
Blue Mango Learning Systems