[BETA] ChartMaker v2

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Thu Jul 16 07:16:44 EDT 2009

Hi Hugh!

Thanks for the update. When I go to your website, it isn't immediately
obvious where to find more info about ChartMaker, but then I noticed
it is in the xTalk section. Looks very useful!

Please don't forget to submit your plugin to <http://www.quickestpublisher.com

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com

Submit your software products to http://www.quickestpublisher.com and
get found!

If you sent me an e-mail before 8th July and haven't got a reply yet,
please send me a reminder.