Rev 4 preBeta

Jan Schenkel janschenkel at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 15 09:38:01 EDT 2009

Hi Christian,

Enterprise customers with an active software assurance pack are automatically members of a separate mailing list, and you should have received an email with the information.
If you were wrongfully excluded from said list, it's best to email support at runrev.com to get this fixed.

Cheers,

Jan Schenkel.
=====
Quartam Reports & PDF Library for Revolution
<http://www.quartam.com>

=====