[DataGrid] replacing the values of a selected Line with new ones

Andre.Bisseret Andre.Bisseret at inria.fr
Tue Jul 14 10:43:54 EDT 2009

Le 14 juil. 09 à 14:22, Trevor DeVore a écrit

> How Do I Update Data In a Row?: <http://revolution.screenstepslive.com/spaces/revolution_tools/manuals/datagrid/lessons/5434-How-Do-I-Update-Data-In-a-Row-

Trevor,

My dataGrid has 6 columns (Désignation, Px achat, Coef, Quantité, Val.
stock, PU vente)

I am trying to follow this lesson to replace a selected line with this
handler :

ON mouseUp
     local theDataA,
     ------------
put "Mercurey" into theDataA["Désignation"]
put "22" into theDataA["Px achat"]
put "3.2" into theDataA["coef"]
put "100" into theDataA["quantité"]
put "2300" into theDataA["Val. stock"]
put "66" into theDataA["PU vente"]
set the dgDataOfIndex[the dgHilitedIndex of group "dataGrid"] of group
"dataGrid" to theDataA
END mouseUp -- (Sorry for the french words)

That only clear out the selected line ;  I don't get the new values
(Mercurey, 22 etc) in the columns of that line which remains empty.

What am I doing wrong ? thanks in advance for your advices

Best regards from Grenoble

André