Rev 4 beta status

Richmond Mathewson richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 10:31:22 EDT 2009

Colin Holgate wrote:

> snip
>
> It's completely authentic, Henry VIII had a strong resemblance to
> Elvis Presley.

Dear, dear, dearie me . . . that's because they were related, both composers
and both had a tendency to overindulge in narcotic substances.

And if the good folks in Edinburgh don't realise how desperate we are
getting
waiting for the 4.0 beta from the level to which these postings have sunk
then . . . err . . . we'll just have to go on about how Jane Austen invented
the Mini Cooper and Bryn Terfel is a mountain that emits singing noises
next to Cader Idris!

Hey, just came upstairs from a class where some kids were making graphic
objects wander round a stack and change shapes and colours as they did so:

boy - Oh - boy: it never ceases to amaze me how quickly Runtime Revolution
can empower people!