Rev 4 beta status

Richmond Mathewson richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Fri Jul 10 12:24:32 EDT 2009

Klaus on-rev wrote:
> Hi Richmond,
>
>> klaus at major.on-rev.com wrote:
>>> Hi Len,
>>> please get accustomed to the idea that life proceeds at a different
>>> pace in the highlands :-)
>> Edinburgh is NOT in the highlands; except for people who think that
>> Munchen is in Lower Saxony.  :)
>
> Munchen IS in lower saxony :-)

Funny, I thought it was im Bayern . . . or, Ha, Ha, maybe it is in both;
Bavaria is Lower Saxony, Bavaria is part of
Lower Saxony, Lower Saxony is part of Bavaria, they overlap . . .
increasingly "Ha, Ha".

Notwithstanding, Edinburgh is in the Lowlands (despite its castle being on a
volcanic plug); it is also in Midlothian, Bernica, the British Isles and
various books by Scots authors.