Rev 4 beta status

Bill Marriott wjm at wjm.org
Fri Jul 10 11:22:03 EDT 2009

Patience, grasshopper :)

You wouldn't want a plugin that opened your computer to security threats or
crashed your browser would you? I'm not saying Beta 1 won't do those things,
but they won't be as obvious or frequent.

Keep in mind we also are supporting the following "platforms:"

Safari Mac
Firefox 3.0/3.5 Mac
IE7/IE8 Windows XP
IE7/IE8 Vista/7
Firefox 3.0/3.5 Windows XP
Firefox 3.0/3.5 Vista
Firefox Linux
... and variations like Chrome and Opera

We're discovering each of these has its own little quirks. Point taken about
not being so optimistic about beta announces.

"Len Morgan" <len-morgan at crcom.net> wrote in
message news:4A572091.2030500 at crcom.net...