empty is zero

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Thu Jul 9 18:05:25 EDT 2009

Scott,

It looks like as soon as you pass a parameter, it gets parsed and
hence gets a value of 0, similar to when you parse empty*1.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com
Snapper Screen Recorder 2.1 http://snapper.economy-x-talk.com

If you sent me an e-mail before 21 June and haven't got a reply yet,
please send me a reminder.