empty is zero

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Thu Jul 9 16:56:43 EDT 2009

Hi Scott,

If you check empty = 0, you'll get false, but if empty*1 = 0 will
return true. AFAIK it has always been like this. I assume that tParam
gets parsed when it is passed to a function or command handler. You
can change the offending line of your script into: "put tParam is zero
and tParam is not empty"

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com
Snapper Screen Recorder 2.1 http://snapper.economy-x-talk.com

If you sent me an e-mail before 21 June and haven't got a reply yet,
please send me a reminder.