dgColumnIsVisible

Bernard Devlin bdrunrev at gmail.com
Thu Jul 9 03:50:35 EDT 2009

I feel like an idiot.

But I see that you also mix up "dgColumnIsVisible" and
"dgColumnIsInvisible" in your reply :-)  I'm pretty sure I'm going to
be responsible for others getting them mixed up too....

As an attempt to back away from my idiocy...  The list of column
properties on the screensteps site shows the first property taking a
"coumn_name", but the subsequent properties take "column".  I read
that as being a column number.

set the dgColumnSortType [ COLUMN_NAME ] of group "Data Grid" to "numeric"

dgColumnAlignment [COLUMN]
- Get/set the alignment for a column. Valid values are 'left', 'right'
or 'center'.

dgColumnIsVisible [COLUMN]
- Get/set the visibility of the column.

dgColumnIsResizable [COLUMN]
- Get/set whether or not a column is resizable.
<<

In fact, a column name makes for a much better API  -- no need to use
lineOffset to find the position of the named column, as I was doing.

Incidentally, is there anyway of using the debugger on libraries
beginning with "rev..."?   Hopefully I can find out my own mistakes
that way rather than come parading my carelessness here.

Regards,

Bernard