ChartsEngine Webinar tomorrow

Paul Looney support at ahsomme.com
Wed Jul 8 11:10:27 EDT 2009

Hi Jim,
I could hear the audio through my laptop speakers. I had to set the
volume to the max, but, otherwise, it was fine.
17" G4 PB, OS X 10.4.11.
I did no special setup, just used the default.

Irrespective of the Charts demo (which was good) I always find it
fascinating to watch a Pro work his computer. Double thanks Malte.
Paul Looney