UDP not connecting on Mac OSX Leopard

Jim Ault jimaultwins at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 8 10:39:42 EDT 2009

Would calling shell commands on Leopard be a good test of Rev using
UDP ?
Rev 2.7.2 does TCP on Leopard, not UDP
Rev 2.9.0 does not do UDP on Leopard for 127.0.0.1 (localhost)

If the shell commands using Terminal don't work properly, then it
would not be a Rev problem.
Just a thought

Jim Ault
Las Vegas