dataGrid - set the dgData[TRUE] to tText

Trevor DeVore lists at mangomultimedia.com
Wed Jul 8 09:01:34 EDT 2009

On Jul 8, 2009, at 8:51 AM, Bernard Devlin wrote:

> Basically my question was "is it possible to determine the the number
> of columns and the names of the columns using dgText[true] without
> resorting to the property inspector."

When you fetch the dgText just set pIncludeColumnNames to true the
column names will be included on line 1.

put the dgText[true] of group "DataGrid" into theText -- line 1 has
column names

I just noticed that this isn't included in the API docs (it was added
in 1.0.0 build 8 which was included in gm-2) so I updated them.

Regards,

--
Trevor DeVore
Blue Mango Learning Systems