dataGrid - set the dgData[TRUE] to tText

Bernard Devlin bdrunrev at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 08:51:11 EDT 2009

I think I just posted the same question as Shao Sean on the
screensteps documentation site for the datagrid.  Apologies for that
Trevor.  Feel free to answer me here or on that site (I think I also
spotted an error in the sample data on the relevant screensteps page).

Basically my question was "is it possible to determine the the number
of columns and the names of the columns using dgText[true] without
resorting to the property inspector."

Bernard