Load images at proportional size

Brian Yennie briany at qldlearning.com
Mon Jul 6 20:37:30 EDT 2009

Josep,

I think the key here is that remote files are loaded as binary by
default, whereas local files are text by default. Thus I think you
need to look at the URL, and if it is a local file, then make sure the
protocol is binfile.

Filename property works regardless because images will always assume
binary. The URL syntax is going to load the data before it knows where
it is going.

Hope that helps.