[weblet] How can a webLet communicate with the hosting html page?

David Bovill david at architex.tv
Mon Jul 6 08:51:53 EDT 2009

Robert, I agree that this sort of two way communication between a RevLet and
the web page is vital. I made a few posts about this on the list to find out
what the status was. The reply I've got was that RunRev are aware of the
importance / need passing params to the player / allowing the player to
effect the page via JavaScript call outs, but it is not a feature that will
be implemented in the first release.

By the way you can change the size of the Revlet to whatever you want -
including using %. Tests I've done also indicate that the normal resizeStack
handler is sent when you resize the page, which allows you to desing Revlets
which adjust their geometry to the the size available, though this was
working properly (on the early preview releaase) only on initial page