Load images at proportional size

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Sun Jul 5 20:53:05 EDT 2009

Hi Josep,

My "idea" is what I posted a few minutes ago. Apart from that, if you
have any repeat loops or wait commands with messages running (or
waiting), this might also cause a crash if you drag from the desktop
at the same time. If you could avoid running repeat loops and wait
command simultaneously with dragging-and-dropping, you might
experience less crashes.

I suspect that Revolution doesn't respond correctly to a few requests
from the Finder, after which the operating system decides that
Revolution has crashed, but this is sheer speculation as I don't know
any technical details regarding this.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com
Snapper Screen Recorder 2.1 http://snapper.economy-x-talk.com

If you sent me an e-mail before 21 June and haven't got a reply yet,
please send me a reminder.