Load images at proportional size

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Sun Jul 5 04:34:59 EDT 2009

Hmmm.... yes, Josep might want to use my function with formattedHeight
and formattedWidth rather than regular height and width.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com
Snapper Screen Recorder 2.1 http://snapper.economy-x-talk.com

If you sent me an e-mail before 21 June and haven't got a reply yet,
please send me a reminder.