Load images at proportional size

Sarah Reichelt sarah.reichelt at gmail.com
Sun Jul 5 04:21:14 EDT 2009

> I need to load at proportional size images inside the image area, but the
> image area have her own size. How can fit the image inside the image area
> changing her width and height?

If you get the formattedHeight of the image and the formattedWidth of
the image, that tells you the original number of pixels.
If you pick a fixed height or a fixed width for the display image, you
can calculate what the other dimension should be and set the size of
the image object accordingly.
Make sure you set the lockLoc of the image to true or it will resize
to the full dimensions of the image when the stack is opened.

Cheers,
Sarah