Convert RGB to HSV

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Sat Jul 4 16:53:41 EDT 2009

Hi,

There is also a tiny utility available at <http://www.color-converter.com
 >. This is shareware, made with Revolution, and converts colours
between all of the following colour spaces: Ral, hex/html, H.Lab, RGB,
CMYK, HSV and XYZ.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com
Snapper Screen Recorder 2.1 http://snapper.economy-x-talk.com

If you sent me an e-mail before 21 June and haven't got a reply yet,
please send me a reminder.