RGB valuesfor a color name

Richmond Mathewson richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Sat Jul 4 06:46:37 EDT 2009

Area of Background noise approaching.

Having had a good breakfast, watered the garden, played with the cat
(he's called 'Farinelli' . . . err, because ...... ), talked to the
tortoise (he's called 'Harold'),
 . . . went to "work" (why does programming with Runtime Revolution
always feel
like a leisure activity to me ? . . . maybe because it really is SO
satisfying to get absolutely
instant feedback on what one does) . . . and finally,

End of Background noise

knocked-out a
version of "COLOR NAMER" that looks half decent and involves the end-user
clicking in ONE place only ONCE . . . which has got to be better than the
cock-eyed crap I was playing around with last night.

It's here:   http://mathewson.110mb.com/FILEZ/COLORNAMER.rev.zip

and it is also available at the OLD revOnline; "COLOR NAMER" under
'Richmond'.

Download it, play with it, tell me your feelings (No, not those
feelings, the ones about
the stack!) and any feedback which may be of value.

Ugh, 40 degs Centigrade here with 90% humidity: a whole new angle to
the phrase "boiling one's head".       :)

Thank God for USB fans!