Highlight instances of found text

Sivakatirswami katir at hindu.org
Fri Jul 3 22:41:07 EDT 2009

Does anyone have a function that will highlight/colorize instances of
found text in a field?

e.g. say we have a search function, user types "chapati"

In the particular ebook I have, all instances (lines or paragraphs
containing) of "chapati" are "gathered" and then posted to a field for
review... I would like to have all instance of "chapati" in that field
be highlighted or colorized.

I'm sure I can figure it out but someone I'm sure has already cooked
this dosai before and I'm a fan of using recipes.

Thanks
Sivakatirswami