Install Gadget Users?

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Fri Jul 3 15:58:03 EDT 2009

A little off topic...

I am looking at getting ahold of Install Gadget to create a Windows
installer for a Rev app -- I know a few folks on the list use it.  Does
anyone know how to switch the language during an installation (or if this is
possible)?  I've read the docs about including multiple license files, but
once an installer is created and run, I don't see any means to switch the
language (in fact, the installation starts up in French on a US system).

Also, is it possible to change the installer's appearance at all, even just
changing the sidebar images?

Thanks for any suggestions.

Regards,

Scott Rossi