OT Richmond site (was Re: "R" - Day)

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Fri Jul 3 12:20:21 EDT 2009

Alo Richmond,

just entered your site, nice resources there! Congratulations on the
pics of Lord Ganesha. I see you like chess variants (and probably
other board games). You might be interested into two generic board
games kits, just like you can play a lot of games with a deck of
playing cards, with these pieces, you can play a lot of games.

http://www.piecepack.org

http://www.looneylabs.com/whybuy/treehouse.html

Both are wonderful learning resource, specially with Kids. I tell you
that the threehouse pyramid games are fantastic.

If you want to code chess programs using revolution, you can use a
free chess engine such as gnu chess.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chess_engine

Then you can just create a UI in Revolution and talk to it using text files.

Cheers
andre