Missing Menu Lines?

Jan Schenkel janschenkel at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 3 01:00:46 EDT 2009

Welcome to the wonderful world of cross-platform menubars. You've been tapped on the wrist by Rev's helping hand for MacOSX peculiarities:
- Your 'File' menu should end with a separator and Exit/Quit item
-> on MacOSX, the Quit item is in the application menu
=> Rev will 'move' it for you but still send the menuPick message to the File button
- Your 'Edit' menu should end with a separator and Preferences item
-> on MacOSX, the Preferences item is in the application menu
=> Rev will 'move' it for you but still send the menuPick message to the Edit button
- Your 'Help' menu should end with a separator and About item
-> on MacOSX, the About item is in the application menu
=> Rev will 'move' it for you but still send the menuPick message to the Help button

Note that if you don't have a Preferences menu item, you should still put it there, but disable it - Rev will then disable the item in the application menu.

See also the Revolution 3.5 User Guide pdf pp 265-266.

Jan Schenkel
=====
Quartam Reports & PDF Library for Revolution
<http://www.quartam.com>

=====