Creepy

Kay C Lan lan.kc.macmail at gmail.com
Thu Jul 2 22:24:54 EDT 2009

On Thu, Jul 2, 2009 at 9:59 PM, Shari <shari at gypsyware.com> wrote:

> I always try to remember that whatever I post is actually public info.
>  Whether it be here, Facebook, mySpace, my web pages, Google groups,
> wherever.
>
> That is an extremely sensible attitude to take. What you may not appreciate
is what other people are doing to take advantage of the fact that *
everything* on the web is pretty well open for public consumption.

Check out this Livestream presentation. The bit that is of interest starts
at 12:50 and runs through to about 21:00 - once you go to the link and press
play and it loads, press pause and move the 'time readout' to 12:50 and then
press play again - save yourself 12 min of listening.

This link should all be on one line:

http://www.livestream.com/denlive/ondemand/pla_3982760579168982080?initthumburl=http://mogulus-user-files.s3.amazonaws.com/chdenlive/2009/06/29/17a7a02e-a2ea-4d88-8444-edc437236e5f_2100.jpg&playeraspectwidth=4&playeraspectheight=3

Basically it shows how you as an individual can save yourself an enormous
amount of time by using the work (bloggs, bookmarks, keywords) of others to
direct you to the online information that is highly relevant to you.

Enjoy.